Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yoga break downs.

One of my top three favorite people in the world also has a blog. Hers is not about yoga. Its about life and what makes her come alive. This is her blog: http://wollypollydoodle.blogspot.com/

The other day she had a beautiful break down on her yoga mat. She called me and we talked about it. And we laughed about it.The next week I had a gnarly life changer kind of break down on Shari and Avis yoga mat during my practice with them. I called her and we talked about it. And we laughed some more about it.

When these break down moments come in life, one of the most important things is to have someone who will laugh at you and with you about them. During my practice sometimes i get into these CRAZY pretzel kind of poses nd i GET STUCK. When you are learning something new, sometimes you get stuck... but then i always manage to giggle my way out of it and live to try again the next day. Sometimes I cry and giggle at THE SAME TIME! And then we move onto the next day. But either way, once you express it, share it and keep going... it changes and what was once your Mammoth Mountain is now an ant hill. And when you laugh, along the way, its so much more fun!

Thank You My dear Bashley for laughing with me, on and off the yoga mat...

No comments:

Post a Comment